Advance Dot Net MVC
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced dot net training MVC applications using dot net framework tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of a web application. ASP. NET MVC will be introduced and compared with web forms so that students know when each should be used.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the MS Web Technologies stack & pick an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Plan, Design and implementation the architecture of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements and user interface requirements that address business models.
- Develop MVC Models and coding that implements business logic within defined Model methods, elements and events.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to run user interaction, update models, and select and return views.
- Develop views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
- Operate unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio and configure an application for troubleshooting.
- Design and Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
- Implementation of consistent look and feel, including corporate branding, across an entire MVC web application.
- Use of partial page updates and caching to reduce the network bandwidth used by an application and accelerate responses to user requests.
- Implementation of a complete membership system in an MVC web application.
- Develop an MVC application that resists malicious attacks and persists information about users and preferences.
- Illustrate and Describe how to write a Microsoft Azure web service and call it from and MVC application.
- Explain what a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application.
- Amend the way browser requests are handled by an MVC application.
- Illustrate how to package and install an ASP.NET MVC web application from a development computer to a web server for staging or production.
- Basic of MVC Framework
- The Model- View- Controller Pattern
- Difference Between MVC and Asp.net Application
- Develop a Simple MVC Application with Visual Studio
- Using AJAX & Jquery With MVC
- What is Controllers
- Use of Controllers and Actions
- Using a Controller to Manage the Application
- Develop a Custom Data Model
- Data Validation and Data Annotations
- Creating Views
- MVC Views
- Razor Views
- ASP.Net Views
- Adding Content to a View
- Use of HTML Helper
- Develop a Custom Helper
- View to Action data Binding
- Action to view data binding
- Using Action Filters
- Develop a Custom Filter
- Routing and URLs
- Customizing Application URLs
- Build Route Constraints
- Routing Route Constraints
- Routing and web Forms