Migrate Nurses to german
Job Opportunities for Nurses and Medical Professionals in Germany
Germany is in search of nurses and medical doctors as they have shortage of such professional skills and hands in Germany. One of criterion for getting a job in Germany as a nurse or medical doctor is that you have to speak and write German language very well. German language is normally spoken everywhere in Germany and in hospitals. To speak with patients, understanding the doctors and prescriptions in German language, and to do handing over of a job, you need a German language apart from other tests. We offer German Classes for Nurses or medical professionals for migration to Germany or for a visa to Germany or for a placement in Germany. We have made a special curriculum for such job placement or migration. For the purpose of attending visa interview with German embassy or consulate, you need German language proficiency. While doing skype interview with hospitals or potential employer in Germany, candidate should speak German language. Without a reasonable degree of German language skills, one cannot migrate to Germany and hence, we offer German language skills in nutshell course, which can help you to learn German language. German language is one of the toughest languages in the world. Our service primarily involves in teaching you German language for your job placement in Germany against our normal course fee. This is a specially made curriculum for getting such job and placement and also a visa. It is completely up to the candidate, how he or she takes the opportunity in learning the language and also getting a visa either with or without a job.
Language is the Key to Germany
Free Consultation and Counseling for Job search, placement in Germany and migration to Germany. We take our fees for our assistance in getting the visa and other services only after your placement in Germany.
European Institute of Foreign Languages and International Studies offers German classes for nurses/ medical professionals going to Germany or migrating to Germany. Our job involves in imparting Language Training to you against an ordinary fee. We have made a special curriculum, so that you can speak, write, hear and understand German language in short time. We offer free consultancy and counseling for Nurses/ medical professionals in their migration to Germany since we are closely working with law firms and legal consultancy in Germany who advise you as to how you can get a visa for Germany and a nursing job in Germany. We have our own direct offices in Germany with great deal of contacts and experience in Germany. We are not a traditional visa consultant or placement agency. We are neither agent of any other visa agent or any employer or hospitals in Germany or any company or of any Embassy or of German Government. We only assist our nursing students to get their assignment or job placement in Germany through a free counseling. We would like to remind you that nobody is appointed as an agency to migrate nurses/ medical professional to Germany by German Government. We are only giving free consultancy and counseling and assist the right candidate to go to Germany and take the fees for our assistance once they are placed in Germany. After the counseling with us, it will be very clear to you that migration to Germany depends on your German knowledge and experience you have. German language skills are very very important as no one speaks English language in the hospitals. We don’t take any fee for our counseling and consultancy till you get your job in Germany. We don’t guarantee anything to you with regard to your successful migration and hence don’t take any fee for your migration in advance. With our free counseling and visa consultation, we assist you in getting a job or migration or a jobseeker visa to Germany and later take fees for the assistance once you are placed in Germany. For your success, you need good language skills and subject knowledge. Since we are responsible company, we kindly request you to understand yourself that only your language skills and subject knowledge will help you to get a job or migration or a jobseeker visa.
Our instructions and Services to a candidate:
- You are free to send your CV or resume with your current photograph to [email protected]. But we don’t give admission into our German classes to those who don’t pass our screening test for an appropriate job placement in Germany. No experience is required. No IELTS required. Both Bsc Nursing and General Nursing are qualified to apply. Experience as a nurse with minimum three years or more is preferred.
- Salaries expected: Rupees 1.5 lakhs till 2 lakhs for the registered qualified nurses.
- Language is the only key to Germany as a nurse. One has to pass B2 level exams in India. Rest will be taken care of by us.
- For those who go to Germany as a nurse, who have passed +2 or 12th class passed or nursing students, shall pass B1 level.
- Our German classes and training on various interview sessions are tough and hard. We provide German Classes on our normal fee for speaking, writing and understanding language properly and correctly including job-related sentences (medical related terms ) and work-related language skills. Candidate should be able to speak with doctors and patients while working as a nurse in Germany. Remember that this is a specially made curriculum for a medical professional.
- Free Counseling and Consultation on job search in Germany, consultation on an interview for placement and interview on visa processing
- Free Counseling on Skype interview with a potential employer in Germany or Hospitals in Germany
- Free training on various interviews with German employer or Embassy
- Free Assistance in getting visa against visa fees to Embassy or consulate and other related jobs like ticketing, accommodation and further language skills in Germany on real costs. For each such kind of activities, the candidate has to pay a fee on their own, for eg. Visa fee to German Embassy, Visa processing fee to Visa processing agent of German Embassy or Consulate and travel or medical insurance fee.
- Receiving of candidates in Germany and arranging the local support in Germany.
- Arranging Skype interview with the employer before or after their departure with a potential employer
- We will be your companion and advisor till you get your placement in Germany. Your placement and migration to Germany is very much dependent on you. It all primarily depends on your German language skills and how you use to communicate in your work life as a nurse or doctor while dealing with a patient.
- German Classes: Starting in two batches with 20 students: Minimum 20 students required
- Hours per week are decided as per the convenience of most of the students.
- Dedicated German faculty for your language skills along with intercultural seminar and personality development
- We take our fees for visa assistance, and other services in India and Germany only after your placement in Germany.
- We don’t guarantee 100% success in job placement or migration or getting a visa to Germany, but we guarantee you to impart training on Language apart from giving you free advice and consultancy on job placement, at least an interview with potential employer and consultancy on getting your visa or your accommodation or future migration to Germany.
- At the end of your classes, our legal consultant from Germany (a legally qualified law firm to advise on German law) will counsel and train you for a potential interview with an employer in Germany and also for a visa interview to Germany as a nurse or medical doctor or a job seeker visa candidate.
- We provide you a certificate at the end of German classes and will help you to get German exam passed with one of the approved institutes in India or Germany.