Study In Singapore
Study In Singapore
Singapore is World famous as a Little Red Dot on the World Map and popularly known as The Garden City located in South East Asia with its green belt. The Melting Pot Cultures of Singapore has made it one of the favorite tourist attraction in the world. Paulan Ujong is the main island of Singapore and is surrounded by many small islets. Lying close to the equator Singapore enjoys a tropical climate with warm and cool winters and untimely showers. Singapore has to its kitty a lot many names and tags that it has earned as the most “technology-ready” nation(WEF), top International-meetings city (UIA), and with “best investment potential” (BERI), and nevertheless “Intelligent Island” the first to have adapted using the internet. Tourism forms a large part of Singapore’s economy and is a leader in many other sectors such as commerce, finance, transportation. Singapore has many settlers that form the country from South and East Asia and is known as a country where “East meets West” and thus has settlers who follow many religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity. Singapore has four main languages English, Malay, Mandarin Chinese and Tamil. Singapore is a World Leader in providing superior and world-class education it is an education hub for world’s best universities center and has earned a name of Best Student Cities offering globally recognized degrees and diplomas with great post-education career opportunities to the International students.
- World’s Best Universities have their education centers in Singapore
- Strong Economy
- Affordable accommodations with advanced facilities
- Multicultural Environment
- Case Trust for Education, (CASE) and (PEOs) are two organizations that ensure good quality student welfare/protection practices and standards.
Every University has its own entry requirements for admission based on the diploma and degree program selected.
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- SIM Global Education
- Curtin University of Technology
- James Cook University
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Kaplan Higher Education Academy
- PSB Academy
- FTMS Global
- National University of Singapore
Tentative Visa requirements
- X, XII & Graduate Degree
- IELTS, TOEFL, scores
- GMAT, GRE scores
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
Application procedure takes 8-12 months before the intake.
- August and February
- July & October (Major)
- January, March & September (Minor)
Students with strong academics, good performance in their exams & extracurricular activities can apply for scholarship awards.
The Four Seasons of Singapore:
- Spring: March, April and May
- Summer: June, July and August
- Autumn: September, October and November
- Winter: December, January and February
Cost of Study in Singapore
Cost of higher education in Singapore is reasonable as compared to other countries like UK or USA. The estimated cost of living for an international student in Singapore is S$27000 a year and tuition fees in every university differs on courses selected.
Approximate Monthly Cost of Living of A Student in Singapore Cost ( In Singapore Dollars) Rent 550 Groceries 850 Food 350 Mobile Phone and Internet 45 Misc (cloths, stationary etc) 250 Toiletries 100 Transport 75