Internship for Foreign Students
Internship in India
India is the most sorts after for education and internship due to its diverse culture and different languages spoken. The multiple languages spoken are – Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Tamil to name a few. Students from Indology and Sinology in China, Europe, (Germany, Switzerland, France, Austria, Belgium, Finland), UK, US, Australia, Russia, Malaysia or Singapore or South America come to India for a language course. Language trainers from these countries do internships in Sanskrit or Hindi in our institutes or partner universities in India. India is known to be the home of philosophies and great philosophers and the major places are – Haridwar, Varanasi, Gaya, Kerala, and Tamilnadu.
It has ashrams for spiritual leaders in abundance where lots of disciples like Yoga, Ayurveda, alternative medicines, meditation and another faculty of human and medical sciences. India also offers IT jobs, and many other business and management based internships for the foreigner students. Doctors and lawyers come from the above-mentioned countries to experience the richness of India in a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
The highlights of our internship programs are:-
- Study with international students
- Professional language schools
- Accommodation & Meals included
- Social & Cultural activities
- Group language classes
- Tours & Excursions
- A true Cultural Immersion
- We welcome all levels of a language
We offer an internship in India, based on your qualifications, with a blend of the language course and inter-cultural seminar. In order to apply for an internship with multinational companies in Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Ahmedabad, Banglore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, or any other place, we assist and guide respectively. The alliance with a suitable company / University / Institutes / Law office / Medical college or Hospital (Partner) for the internship in India is arranged and agreement made accordingly. We provide complete assistance during the tenure of your internship. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the training/internship/courses in the respective field.
Our various internship programs are mentioned below:
Cultural Training Internship
Cultural Training Internship is meant for students from foreign countries, who like to do language internship in India and the focus is on subject´s language. It is aimed at students studying Indology, Sinology, Languages, Translations, IT, Business Management, Graduation, Post graduation, Engineering, Medicine, and Law. The main aim of this internship is to enhance the knowledge of the language, concerned subject (as per specialization) and intercultural seminars. A language seminar will be offered as per the time schedule. Training will be provided subject wise on request. For training of 6 months or more, a valid Internship offered with paid salary as per Indian standards including accommodation, and food.
Yoga Training Internship
This internship is for Students and practitioners of alternative medicine, Wellness teachers, Wellness Practitioners, Doctors, and Heilpraktikers. We are expertise in providing Yoga Training / Internship or Meditation or Ayurveda/ Wellness. Doctors, alternative medicine practitioners, Heilpraktiker, Wellness trainers, nurses, and other spiritually oriented persons can go for these courses. Meditation and Yoga classes will be provided along with Ayurveda training. For a doctor, nurse, or a health profession, a paid internship can be provided if the stay in India is for more than 5 to 6 months. During the internship, a tour of Taj Mahal – Jaipur and New Delhi will be provided. If the study center is in Kerala, then the tour will include houseboat, Tea Plantation, and Elephant temple journey.
Professional Training Internship
Internship for professional courses like animation, website designing, Graphic designing, Microsoft certified courses; Software development and networking etc are available for the duration of 3 to 6 months. One can also learn computer repairing, mobile repairing, and laptop repairing. We assist you with related courses as per your interest and qualification. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the training/internship/courses in the respective field. We are associated with various companies, universities, NGOs, corporate firms, law offices, yoga centers, medical colleges, hospitals, engineering colleges, IT firms, Mechanical companies and semi-government companies.
Duration of Internship
We receive a number of requests from foreign students every year for internship. Our team considers all the queries either single or group requests. Our internship programs include language training and cultural training along with your area of specialization. It is a blend of cultural exchange and professional training, in order to gain knowledge and work experience.
Internship programs are as follows:-
- Two weeks Internship Program
- Three weeks Internship Program
- Four weeks Internship Program
- One month Internship Program
- Two months Internship Program
- Three months Internship Program
- 6 months Internship Program
- 12 months Junior Diploma
- 2 years Senior Diploma
- 3 years Bachelor Degree Program
For above-mentioned internship programs, we need a covering letter, your resume or request letter from existing university/institute/company and also a recommendation letter from Professor or any of the valid documents for processing the application. However, for a language student or translator or Indology student, only a copy of the student identity card is required.
Benefits of an internship with us
We will be your advisor and local partner in India from the beginning until the end of your internship. We have a local association in your country that will help you to get a visa and complete other formalities.
- Internship training is accompanied with language and cultural training along with your area of specialization. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the training/internship/courses in the respective field.
- Accommodation in India will be organized by us in a secure area. Your safety is assured by us with complete security.
- For the female candidates, we have a full-fledged security and support from our lady mentor.
- An appropriate internship program will be provided by us such as yoga, Ayurveda, medical college, law offices or corporate houses for training.
Visa Formalities and Interviews
- After receiving your request for an internship, we will have a telephonic or Skype conversation with you. We try to discover your requirement and counsel you with the suitable internship program. When you confirm the internship program, we need your resume, passport details, and documents to process your visa application. Generally, it takes 3 weeks time to process the visa.
- After completion of visa application, we will send you details to verify the same on Indian government website. At the time of verification, you need to upload your documents on Indian govt. website. Then you need to take a print out and send it to concerned Embassy or consulate or its official service provider. We can also process your visa from India through our local associate in your country.
- We will also schedule your interview for an internship, with concerned company/ institutes /university through telephone or Skype.
- We don’t charge any consultancy fee for our services. But in some cases, we may charge 50 Euros if services taken from the external service provider.
- If your internship is accompanied with travel to India which is sponsor by our partner institute/university/college. Then we will charge you 100 Euro as our service fee. In that case, your tour to India will be free along with accommodation and visa.
- If it is a non-paid internship from an Indian company, all the costs including your travel, visa, accommodation, food will be charged separately on actual. All the expenses depend upon your requirement for the internship program.